Martha Stewart just partnered with Canopy Growth and we can’t wait to see what they’ll cook up.
Martha Stewart has signed on as an advisor with licensed producer Canopy Growth to develop a new line of CBD and hemp-based products and we couldn’t be more excited. While we recognize the seriousness of this partnership and level of professionalism Miss Stewart embodies, we have compiled a list of products and activations we would like to be considered top of mind for the initial roll out:
- Menopause: Hey lady! Now that you’re no longer ovulating, take a break with this line of CBD-infused herbal teas! Martha knows all about the menses and is not only open about her own journey but prepared to offer you her personal tips on the perfect CBD balance to fight off those hot flashes! Also available: cocktails to help you forget about your night sweats!
- CBD Gravy: This thanksgiving help your family calm the fuck down with some infused gravy for the whole table! At a reasonably low dose this concoction is vegan and gluten free but still tastes delicious with whatever your harvest table has to offer!
- “High” End Hemp Tupperware: For all your edible goodies! Keeping those CBD/THC infused yum-yum’s air-tight and light-tight no longer has to look like a mountain of plastic. Enjoy our line of hemp-made containers from our gram size up to our QP! Together we can reduce plastic and look dope (literally!)
- “Dried Flower” Wreath making kit: For the cool mom who’s into re-using her kids un-smoked shake DIY one festive wreath this season. We’ll provide everything you’ll need but the weed!
- DIY Artisanal Fruit Bong: In this short video Martha will walk you through 3 easy steps of crafting your own fruit or gourd bong! All you need is a piece of fruit, some carving knives and a great attitude!
- Martha Munchies: Got that unending hunger? Don’t fret! Martha has developed a delicious line of healthy snacks you can go to town on all night long with a low dose of CBD to help keep the anxiety at bay. Snacks include: Salt ‘n Vinegar ’n CBD Kale Chips, Almond and Date Me Mix, No Sugar CBD Lemonade, Protein + Fibre + THC Trail mix (for the hike that lasts all day!)
- I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Weed Margarine: Finally an infused spreadable that goes straight to my head instead of my thighs!
- Homemade Charcoal Face-mask: Ever wonder what to do with all that ash collected from those beautiful hand rolled joints you’re smoking? Look no further! Martha shows you how to take the contents of your ashtray and turn it into a detoxifying facial (cannabis ash only, sorry cigarette smokers!)
- CBD Doggy Style: Keep your chow chow chillin’ with these homemade CBD dog treats made from – you guessed it – your weekend leftovers!
- “Of Course I Know How To Roll A Joint” Workshop: This one-hour video tutorial will take you through the ins and outs of the perfect pinner lead by the master herself!
Whatever she comes up with we know it will be brilliant.
Hear more from Zoe on her podcast The Dopist.